We'll quickly do all we can to help!
For use specifically with the latest version of v8 eM Client E-Mail
Download here - - then simply install!
This is all based on our personal preferences, however, feel free to change whatever you like
This color chart may help you in locating & changing particular elements in the XML code
The order of the displayed colors does not relate to the order of use in the theme
From left to right the top row are base HEX/RGB codes those following are in alpha numeric order
You should remember that the actual COLOR & HUE displayed will vary dependant upon:
- The capability of your computer display and graphics card
- The appearance of this chart will vary by browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE, Safari, etc)
- We have based this on Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit)
- This chart is based on a WHITE background and that will not always be the case within eM Client
- PLEASE NOTE that any changes you make are at your own risk
- We do not accept any responsibility if things go wrong
- ALWAYS create a backup before you start!
|UPDATED: Wednesday 18 November 2020|
JUST A BIT OF FUN
People often have a problem understanding the values that are associated with 'bytes' etc - enter a number in any of the boxes in this form and then click the button below the box to calculate all of the relative values. I hope this helped you.